header

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

World Wide Wardrobe: Paris, Thailand, New York and Ibiza (eek!)

I've been such a busy bee with this blog post. It hasn't been good for my virtual shopping basket or my bank balance, but i've managed to have some self control. The people at Travel Supermarket have held a competition called World Wide Wardrobe. I only found out this week, I wish i'd known sooner so I could have shared sooner but there's still time! I've never been to any of these countries before and there's a huge variety of opportunities so definitely check 'em out. The competition closes 5th June. For more information visit the link, it's really fun to do!

So without further ado, here are my 4 outfits for; sightseeing in Paris, partying at a Full Moon party in Thailand, cocktails in New York and clubbing in Ibiza. 
http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/

Why did I pick these items?

Sunglasses £10 @Asos - These are essential. Even the sun can't stand in the way of my view of the Eiffel Tower.
Crop Tee £25 @Topshop - Hot summers in Paris are just calling for crop tops. It will ensure i'm kept cool and stylish- plus, white shows off a tan perfectly (wishful thinking?)
Shorts £32 @Topshop - Keeping my legs cool and adding a bit of colour to my outfit with these crochet shorts.
Moccasins £55 @Aldo - The £200 budget won't stop me splurging on good quality comfy leather shoes which will last through days of walking around Paris. Life savers.
Bag £16 - @Asos - Passports don't hold themselves. A bag is essential to carry around important documents and a bottle of water.
Necklace £15 @Asos - Just because you're on holiday it doesn't mean you have to forget about fashion. Necklaces make every outfit more stylish and 'pulled together.'
Watch £22 @Asos - Whether it's the Eurostar or a flight back home, a watch will enable me to keep track of time. The 'Bonjour' is just a big bonus!
Total = £175

Why did I pick these items?
Aztec Corset £28 @Topshop - It isn't a party without a bit of aztec. I think this corset would look amazing, especially the little pom poms when dancing.
Shorts £30 @Miss Selfridge - Tried and tested. Jean shorts look absolutely amazing on and are super comfy. Perfect for a long night.
Sandals £55 @Topshop - I love these. The metal hardware makes them look super fashionable and I bet they're comfy too as they haven't got the horrible bit between your toes (not very well explained Lucy)
Neon bag £18 @River Island - Another party essential. Neon pink looks amazing at parties and is such a lovely summer colour.
Sun glasses 14 @Topshop - Cat eye shades are everywhere at the moment. They look amazing and are a necessity in Thailand.
Necklace £8.99 @New Look - To go alongside the bag, this necklace would give the finishing touch to this party outfit and really make it stand out from the crowd.
Total = £153.99


Why did I pick these items?
Little black dress £35 @Miss Selfridge - This take on the LBD is absolutely stunning. I think it's super sophisticated and the cut out gives it the edge- after all, you're in New York!
Heeled sandals £65 @River Island - I think these look effortlessly gorgeous. They give a pop of colour to the outfit and make it easy to add some gold jewellery to the outfit.
Clutch bag  £19.90 @Forever 21 - Clutch bags are essential. This clutch matches the shoes and draws the whole outfit together. Plus, where else would you store your iPhone or lipstick?!
Necklace £12 @River Island - I love a good statement necklace, the spikes are just a bonus. I think the necklace makes the outfit look fierce (thats the cheesiest adjective going) and matches the gold hardware throughout the outfit.
Bracelet £8.50 @Topshop - Just like the necklace, the studs on this bracelet gives the outfit the extra edge. Everything's bigger and better in New York... or so i've heard!
Total = £140.40


Why did I pick these items?
Embellished vest top £40 @Topshop - To me, Ibiza screams sparkle. If i'm going to be there for 4 nights i'm gonna dress like a disco ball the whole time, you can't stop me! I've been eyeing this vest up for a while in Topshop- it's lovely.
Jean hot pants £25 @River Island - What better excuse to wear ridiculously short shorts than whilst clubbing in Ibiza, eh! I love these but I definitely couldn't see myself wandering around Essex in them.
Gold boat shoes £30 @Aldo - I think it's hard to find some going-out flats but I imagine these would look amazing under some club lights. Plus, they won't kill your feet like heels will = extra dancing.
Chunky bracelet £8 @River Island - Just to carry on the theme of excess, this is a lovely statement bracelet. 
Spike studs £5 @Miss Selfridge - I know now that these aren't mini suns- but they do look like it, don't they? I thought they were appropriate... being sunny Ibiza and stuff!
Total = £108

13 comments:

  1. I love the full moon outfit.. definitely something I would wear on my girly hols!

    XX

    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Paris and Ibiza looks!

    Your blog is amazing! I'm a new follower!
    My blog is quite new so it would be awesome if you could check it out :)

    Ella x
    http://beautibits.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sight seeing in Paris outfit, those flats are so cool :)
    Love your blog
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucy...how do i add you on this? omg. this is where you're spending your time now???? I'M SO CONFUSED. I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. I NEED TO TAKE HOURS AWAY FROM YOUR OWN DAY TO MAKE ME A KOOL LAYOUT TO BE POPULAR AND HIP LIKE YOU. haha but really...no more tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Paris outfit and the NewYork dress are just unreaaaal but then I also loveee the top for clubbing in ibiza. I need all of this in my life. Love your blog :) Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all four of these outfits, would definitely wear them! Gorgeous!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these outfits, great post!

    leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is INCREDIBLY creative. I really loved all of your outfits, but I have to say that the Thailand party outfit was my favorite. You have a great eye! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The looks youve created are all absolutely stunning! I love the ibiza top, so girly.
    Well done! Great blog.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea for a post! Nicely done! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominated you fro a Liebster award.
    Check out my blog for details

    http://pocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    Ruth
    xx

    ReplyDelete